Wednesday, June 13, 2012

FINALLY.....CRIMES AGAINST FASHION FINALE

What you have all been waiting for. The finale looks of "Crimes Against Fashion".



Model: Cori Burns
Wardrobe/purse/photography provided by Misa Photography 
Jewelry provided by Moi
Hair/Makeup provided by Moi


Videographer/Editor: Jamye Luu
                 Assistant Camera/Lighting: Edgar Zanabria
Director/Producer: Misa Nguyen
                             Models: Tram Nguyen, Jean Whalen, and Cori Burns   
Makeup/Hair/Wardrode: Moi

I know all that I have been slacking on my blog posts. Many things have happened over the weeks. I will have to say out of the bad came out good. You never know, when things happen there is always a reason. It is just up to you to look, listen, and learn. At this point in time, I am heeding to the warnings and messages provided to me. Any who, with that been said, the long awaited final pictures from “Crimes Against Fashion” is now available for your viewing pleasure. I am so happy and excited of how the pictures came out. One never knows how good their work is until you see the end results. I am quite humble for the people I am surrounded by whom were also part in this venture. Can I say that I am LOVING THEM. Sorry for the screaming but I am so happy. By the video you are able to see all work and all fun. LOL. As well, you get to you see me at my best. Enjoy!!

 Model: Tram Nguyen
 Wardrobe and purse provided by Misa Photography
 Jewelry provided by Misa Photography
 Hair/Makeup provided by Moi

  Model: Cori Burns
                                          Photography provided by Misa Photography
            Jewelry provided by Moi
                                    Hair/MakeuWardrode provided by Moi


 Model: Jean Whalen
                                      Photography provided by Misa Photography
        Jewelry provided by Moi
                                   Hair/Makeup/Wardrobe provided by Moi

 Model: Jean Whalen
                                      Photography provided by Misa Photography
        Jewelry provided by Moi
                                   Hair/Makeup/Wardrobe provided by Moi

 Model: Jean Whalen
                                      Photography provided by Misa Photography
        Jewelry provided by Moi
                                   Hair/Makeup/Wardrobe provided by Moi 

                                     WEBSITE //TUMBLR //FACEBOOK //TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment