Monday, September 10, 2012

THE WET LOOK: JASON WU SPRING COLLECTION 2013



This spring runway season, the makeup looks are about the bold ombre red lips and “wet” glossy eyes.





 The hair was all about the "wet" slicked back look with slight curve in the front. It is so fresh, young, and becoming. To kick off this trend, Jason Wu graces us with this fresh way of playing with faces. The models are natural but yet alive. Let me not forget to mention his motif for this season. It is all about leather. OH!! How I loved. I will wear everything from this collection. What can I say, Jason Wu did it again. The collection exemplifies underlined sexiness. It is like a candy rapped that must be uncovered to get to its core, but once uncovered its magnificence hits to no bounds. I love it. I will be covering more for this season’s runway looks.







No comments:

Post a Comment