Monday, January 16, 2012

MAKEUP TIP FOR THE DAY: EYEBROWS

Brows are a major part of what truly shapes the face.



The shape of ones eyebrows makes or breaks the feature and look of an individual. Here is how you do not want to look.

STOP THE MADNESS.....NOOOOOOOOOOOO.....AHHHHHHHHH


I usually use this guide but with a slight twist. Most people start the beginning of their brow shape from the end of the nose. I tend not do that. If you notice, it broadens out the nose making the forehead look wider, the nose look wider, and the face look wider. If you are going for a more youthful look, this is not the way to go about it. This is my trade secret.

 (The line without an alphabet is mine in order to show you an example of what I mean. Use it wisely.)

Here is an clear example of what I mean. This picture is from a shoot I did some time ago with my lovely model Kyra Saffran. You will notice if I would have filled in her brows from the end of the nose, her nose would have being completely prominent, it would have made her forehead and her face look wider. As you can notice this technique really brings focus to the eyes.

Model: Kyra Saffran//Makeup: By Moi//Hair: Candance Johnson//Photography: Shinobi Photography

I have also included other examples of the prefect eyebrows. 


Later on I will go through a step-by-step guide of the different ways of creating the prefect eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment