Friday, December 23, 2011

THRIFT FINDS

Yes people it is finally here. Can you guess??!!



  • Vintage Adrianna Papell Leopard print jacket
  • Vintage Sequin Zebra Print Adrianna Papell jacket
  • Vintage Red Sequin Laurence Kazar blouse
I have been promising a glimpse into my thrift finds, so here they are. Please keep in mind that these items have been found over time. There are still more that I really could not or did not have the stomach to bring out. I can only be honest. It would have taken too much time. So I bring to you the main things I know I will be wearing for this 2011 Christmas/ new years holidays. I might probably do an outfit pictorial or an outfit of the night. It depends on how I feel.

As you can see, most of my finds are sequins. I have this new found obsession with sequin bling, I truly can not help myself. I believe the more I grow, the more my sense of style has changed. To be quite honest, if I found these items five or 10 years ago, I seriously would have thought to myself, "who the hell will wear anything like this". It seems my way of seeing fashion, I would say, evolved when I began to style my photo shoots. I see clothing in a different light and have a new found appreciation. Playing dress up became fun for me again. Here are a few of my favourite finds:

  • Vintage Sequin Multi-coloured Rimini jacket (It is such a stand out piece)
  • Vntage Sequin jacket
  • Vintage Sequin Multi-coloured Laurence Kazar blouse
  • Vintage Black/White Sequin Laurence Kazar jacket

  •  Vintage Black/Gold Sequin jacket (I had to show the jacket from the side. The detail is ridiculous. Do you not agree?)
  • Vintage Black/Gold/Red Sequin Adrianna Papell jacket 

No comments:

Post a Comment